Guidance and Advisory Services
Our relationship managers and trade finance personnel are here to facilitate international trade and guide exporters and importers through the very technical aspects of arranging to buy & sell goods and services in overseas markets, taking into consideration the variety of banking products available and the application of the relevant trade rules. We have experienced, professionally qualified staff and know our markets well through either having representation in the countries where we do business or by frequent marketing visits.
As a London based bank, coupled with the Group’s branches and international offices Bank of Beirut (UK) Ltd is well placed to provide its clients with a wide range of Trade Finance Products and Services.
In the Middle East as well as in Africa, we can offer a wide range of International Trade products and services, including:
- Import and Export Letters of Credit
- Confirmation/Silent Confirmation of Export Letters of Credit Secondary
- Market Assets Purchases Import and Export Documentary Collections
- Letters of Guarantees Standby L/C’s Structured Trade Finance Business
- Guidance and Advisory Services
For information about the above services contact:
Tony Hunt - Head of Business Development and Trade Services
Tel: +44 020 3967 7857